About Virtual Management
What is a Virtual Manager?
A self-employed individual usually with several years experience in the "real" (non-virtual) office environment who provides professional administrative, management, or creativer assistance to clients remotely.
Benefits To You
- Independent contractor: no cost to you for employee-related taxes, benefits or insurance.
- No need to provide office space, equipment, or most supplies.
- Pay for prodictive work, no costly "idle time".
- Can be utilized by individuals or businesses.
- Rid yourself of office chores you neither want or understand.
- Focus on your top priority - making money!