I host my site and many of my clients’ sites at Bluehost. Sign up now, it’s quick, easy, and secure.
A Virtual Office Assistant is like a secretary, administrative assistant, executive assistant, and confidant all rolled into one – all available to you through the latest technology and the Internet TO WORK FROM THEIR OWN OFFICE! Whether you and your Virtual Office Assistant are located in the same town or across the country, you have access to a highly experienced, qualified professional.
Anyone who wishes to have quality office assistance without the hassles of hiring an employee can benefit from my services – doctors, lawyers, contractors and construction companies, small and home-based businesses, artists, executives, real estate and insurance agents just to name a few. I do 100% of my work for you from my own office, using my own equipment.
Contracting with a Virtual Office Assistant is a wise and money-saving move.
Just some of the advantages:
- No extra office space or rental expenses, no need to purchase additional furniture, supplies or expensive computer equipment – all work is done in my fully-equipped office.
- No employee expenses, interviewing, hiring or training. The “real” cost of an employee can run 2 to 2-1/2 times their salary factoring in payroll expenses such as employee related taxes, worker’s compensation costs or company paid benefits, like 401Ks, health insurance, paid sick days, holidays, vacation days.
- I work as an independent contractor and am responsible for my own business-related expenses and taxes.
- No outrageous “temp” agency fees. Unlike temporary workers employed by an agency, I work directly for you – no “middleman” and no third party expenses. You can be assured you will always get the same, high-quality skills instead of the “hit or miss” you get with “temps”.
- You only pay for actual time worked on your project, not for employee “idle time”.
I am available for seasonal or periodic projects or when your current staff gets overloaded. I can assist you in completing projects and confidentiality is always guaranteed.
- Having a Virtual Office Assistant frees up your time to focus on more important matters, like growing your business, spending time with your family, enjoying recreational activities or traveling.